About the Course
The Davis&Dean Online Training deals with all the Knowledge Areas from the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) in a practical way, such that it brings home the Art of Project Management.
The Davis & Dean Online Skills Training in Project Management is an intense skills programme in which participants learn to manage projects through taking advantage of all the PMI Knowledge Areas and associated processes.
The programme was designed by project management professionals, who collectively have 100 years’ experience, ranging from engineering and construction to information technology, military, social projects and implementation of company strategies.
The Principles of Project Management will be applied as you move from planning to execution.
You will learn how to manage and guide people as you move through monitoring and control of your project while maintaining good customer relations.
We will engage all your learning senses and keep you interested by taking advantage of adult learning techniques.
The aim of the programme is to ensure that you are comfortable with the material and that you will be able to apply the knowledge to a project environment.
The following online modules are available:
- Module 1: Introduction to Project Management
- Module 2: Project Scope Management
- Module 3: Project Cost Management
- Module 4: Project Time Management
- Module 5: Project Quality Management
- Module 6: Project Human Resource Management
- Module 7: Project Communications Management
- Module 8: Project Risk Management
- Module 9: Project Procurement Management