We assist companies to implement the Skills Development in their respective businesses by acting as Skill Development Facilitators (SDF). Our function will then be to make sure companies comply with SETA regulations in order to be eligible for claiming back for grants. As an SDF, our services will then include: Assisting companies to claim mandatory grants, compilation and submission of Annual Training Reports, Assisting lodging of claims; Development, Implementation and Submission of Workplace Skills Plans.
We strive to provide tailor made solutions that, when integrated, will improve your scorecard. Davis&Dean assists clients identify their B-BBEE opportunities and assist you as a client to reap the benefits of being BEE compliant through preferential procurement. Our solutions are outcomes based and on par with latest legislative guidelines.
Strategic Planning, Development & Implementation
Rapid Skills Development
Labour Activation Initiatives
Legislation is challenging for businesses to be compliant in all areas without assistance and we have instituted an Employment Equity desk to assist our clients with the Employment Equity Act compliance. We make it our business to keep abreast of all changes and developments within the Department of Labour Employment Equity framework.
- Davis&Dean has a dedicated recruitment division that focuses on talent sourcing recruitment, and management of disabled candidates in your workplace.
- Disability Management team runs seminars & workshops to sensitize employees.
- We can offer advice in creating employee assistance programmes for various disabilities assessments.
- Accessibility audit and site analysis.
- Learnership Payrolls
- General Payrolls (outsourced)
- Payroll Compliance
Training and Assessment
Narrow the performance gap by encouraging an environment of interactive education which provides learners the platform to achieve their full potential.
Our registered skills programmes are unit standard aligned and formally assessed enabling learners to gain recognition towards full qualifications
Our learnerships are aligned to the national qualifications framework maximising clients funding opportunities through section 12 h (a) of the income tax act as well as mandatory and pivotal grant reimbursement.
- To manage grievances
- Assist in representation at CCMA
Rapid skills development
- Analyse Market and Positioning Business Assessment (QMS – see below)
- Develop / refine strategy
- Detailed planning (including prioritisation aligned to strategic goals)
- Execution through BMBP (including business improvement plan)
- Measuring success